Terms of Service
WiFiToledo maintains the Web site located at WiFiToledo.com and welcomes visitors to use it subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
BY USING WIFITOLEDO.COM OR THE SERVICES OF WIFITOLEDO, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION THAT IT OFFERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SITE"), YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THAT MAY BE MADE TO THE TERMS FROM TIME TO TIME; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE.
• INFORMATION: The information on the Site
remains the property of WiFiToledo.com unless otherwise indicated. Inclusion on
the Site does not constitute any endorsement by WiFiToledo. Information avilable
on the Site may not be used for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
• INDEMNITY: You agree to indemnify and hold WiFiToledo, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of claims based upon your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another, including any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other users, and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
• NO WARRANTY: THE SITE AND OTHER WIFITOLEDO SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND WIFITOLEDO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, MERCHANTABILITY, COMPATIBILITY, ACCURACY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF TITLE, AUTHORITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, WiFiToledo does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the Site will work properly or will be available continuously. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
• LIABILITY LIMITS: IN NO EVENT WILL WIFITOLEDO BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ITS SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT. Some states do not allow the foregoing limitations of liability, so they may not apply to you.
• MODIFICATIONS: WiFiToledo reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online on the Site to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your non-termination or continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as modified by the posted changes.
Copyright © 2004 - 2009 by WiFiToledo and WiFiToledo.com. All rights reserved. No part of the Site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission.